Tuesday, 5 April 2016

White Shirt & Topshop Girlfriend Jeans

Topshop shirt (similar) / Topshop Girlfriend jeans / River Island boots (sold out)

I'm back I'm back I'm back! I hadn't opened the back end of my blog in over a month, oops. To be honest the only thing I've kept up with is Instagram... and I've become a bit of an avid tweeter. Less fashion though, more feminism and going on about how hot Zayn is. The last three months of my life have gone by in a blur! To be honest I've been so busy that I just forgot to blog. I was reading some blogs for work last week (the old 9-5) and I thought, shit, Georgie you love blogging, sort it out. So I dug out my camera and got snapping and now finally I'm ready to get going again.

So first thing to point out really is that I got my hair done. I want to go blonde again, but I also didn't want to ruin my hair so this is the outcome of the first session, and I'll go back in a month or so to have it lightened. I had a balayage (hope that's spelt correctly) done, so my hairdresser painted on the bleach instead of using foils, and I had Olaplex included to reduce damage to my hair. I absolutely LOVE it, and I haven't felt this good about my hair since back when I was blonde. 

The outfit you see is one I actually planned to wear on a date but then I decided I'd probably forego jeans for a skirt. Even though where I work is really casual (people turn up in sweatpants, srysly) I can actually see myself wearing this to work. I love how everything's simple up top, classic white shirt and straight blue jeans, jazzed up with these snakeskin boots that I'm not over yet. I hope you like this outfit and I've rambled on enough now I think. Until the next one :)

x G
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Hermes Handbags package can be seen from the shape can be installed very, plenty of room, coat, cosmetics, nursing pillow with a flight, carry things can be loaded into, very convenient and practical.Louis Vuitton handbags with great boldness of vision of the changing aesthetics and eclectic fashion show famous.Things could be worse: a sunny summer day, a speedy convertible and a cool IWC Replica. The watch is also an AMG, of sorts: the Ingenieur Automatic AMG Black Series Ceramic, introduced in 2013 in honor of Rolex watches Replica’s sponsorship of the Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula 1 team.We spend the morning shooting photos of the Breitling Watches Replica?in and around the parked roadster, so we have time to scrutinize all the Omega Watches Replica ’s details.

    Hermes Handbags

    Rolex watches Replica

    Omega Watches Replica

    Louis Vuitton handbags

    IWC Replica

    Breitling Watches Replica

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig