Thursday, 4 February 2016

House of Sunny Purism Shirt


I've been blogging for over two years now, and this outfit is up there as one of my favourites that I've styled! And I would never try and call myself a stylist. I have wanted something from House of Sunny for SO long, and as they're made in London pieces they're more expensive than your standard buy from ASOS or something, so a bit more of an investment. I wanted to pick something that I could wear with anything, so black was a solid choice, and I am crazy about the oversized fit and cut-out back. 

The trousers are from the Warehouse sale and you know what, I've never shopped there before, I sort of stumbled on the website looking for grey trousers and I'm a new fan. The Nike trainers.... well I'll go more into them in my next post.

x G
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig