Thursday, 10 December 2015

The Primark High Neck Knit & Topshop Denim Culottes

Primark high neck knit / Topshop denim culottes (sale) / Topshop boots (they're back in stock!)

So two luuuuurvely things to talk about in this post! Firstly, this jumper: £12 from Primark!!! I always go in Primark and spend a good hour or so in there searching through the mess (those poor staff) to find the gems. I can't say it's not itchy, but I have worn much itchier jumpers and I have sensitive skin, so it's not bad at all. I love the high neck and oversized look. 

The second amazing thing is these denim culottes. They were £40 down to something like £7 in the Topshop sale. I can bet a lot of girls walked past and thought "f*ck, they're weird" but not me, I saw another gem. They're super high waisted so I could always tuck in a t-shirt or shirt to offset the wide leg. My favourite part though has got to be the raw hem. I finished off the look with my new Topshop boots with the marble heel that I showed in my last outfit post - I'm not over how beautiful they are just yet.  

x G
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig