Sunday, 6 December 2015

New Balance 993 Limited Edition for Breast Cancer

New Balance 993 trainers

I am so impressed with myself for getting hold of these trainers. I pretty much scoured the internet for them. I got close on a New Balance discount website but they don't ship to the UK. In the end I went to ebay and found a new condition/never worn pair from a US seller. I find it hard to know what size to go in the US because I think it varies between genders (unlike here, where a female size 6 is the same as a male) but I guessed right and they fit me fine!

These kicks are limited edition for breast cancer, so I don't believe you can find them in this gorgeous pastel pink unless they're this edition. They're a mix of mesh and suede, and the NB branding is light reflective, which I imagine is to light them up when you go for a run... not that I'll be running in these beauties. They do look amazing when they reflect the light though! 

x G
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig