Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Extreme Bell Sleeves & Marble Boots

Etsy top (link for seller) / ASOS jeans / Topshop boots (sold out - similar here)/ Zara bag (sold out)

I showed this beautiful top on my Instagram a couple of weeks ago and I've finally had a chance to style it up. I don't spend enough time on Etsy and if you can sort through the ridiculous amount of sellers on there you can find some pretty unique gems. I wanted to truly show it off so I paired it with black everything, and kept the jeans super skinny so nothing took attention away from the amazing huge sleeves. I finished off the look with my favourite new Topshop boots (which you can get a closer look at here) and my soft leather Zara bag.

Hope you love this top, do check out the seller!

x G
SHARE:

1 comment:

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig