Sunday, 13 December 2015

Double Pink & Double Topshop

Topshop ribbed top / Topshop trousers / Reebok trainers 

I'm kind of laughing at myself a bit for putting this outfit together, but I really wanted to pair together my two current favourite Topshop things. I'm not even sure I've worn my Reeboks for a post yet, so you get to see how they look styled up! At £40 these trousers were definitely more than I'd have spent on trousers last year, but my willingness to spend for what I want has certainly gone up in 2015. I am kind of annoyed though because when these trousers arrived in the post the belt was tied perfectly into a bow and I can't for the life of me recreate it! So for now it can hang casually like this...  

x G
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. This is such a simple but sick outfit! Love the mix of the different shades of pink and the shape of your trousers
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig