Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Topshop Belted Crepe Peg Trousers



Primark coat / ASOS sweater / Topshop trousers / adidas trainers via Footasylum (sold out)

Gahr, so happy I got hold of these trousers! I don't need to bore you by going into my huge love for pastel pink do I? Basically they're my dream trousers and I snapped them up before my size sold out. Pairing them with my zebra stan smiths was a match made it heaven really, I think they look amazing together. I chucked on a pure white sweater so nothing else was distracting from the pink and zebra details, and in the same vein went for my simple black coat that was everyone's star buy from Primark this time last year!

Hope you love this outfit, thanks for reading.  

x G
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. We love the range of colours Topshop have in their peg trousers, we've have the icy ones but been looking for the pinkish pair for absolutely ages. This is such a cool outfit and seems like you'd easily be able to layer things to keep warm this winter
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig