Sunday, 8 November 2015

Oversized Topshop Sweater


Topshop sweater / BDG mom jeans via Urban Outfitters (sale) / Dr Martens boots via Footasylum

Bit of a none outfit today because it's super casual compared to the outfits I wear these days. This actually feels like going back to original Georgie who just wore jeans and jumpers at uni. I wanted to show you guys this sweater from Topshop which I am so glad I picked up. I love the muted colour and the slouchy fit, and it's been my go-to when I'm travelling or tired or generally not in the mood for life ;)

x G
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and we're obsessed with your minimalist and effortless style - had to follow you on Bloglovin'! This outfit looks so cool but comfy at the same time, definitely a look we draw inspo from
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig