Friday, 20 November 2015

ASOS Oversized Minimal Jumpsuit & Vintage Levi's

Levi's denim jacket via UO / ASOS Jumpsuit / ASOS high neck top / Vans trainers via Footasylum / UO bag

I haven't done an outdoorsy blog post in ages so I thought it was about time! My boyfriend was a hun and took these photos for me. It was actually p****** it down with rain (can you see the rain?) so I stood conveniently underneath some trees and my boyfriend had a huge umbrella covering himself and my camera. 

I am utterly in love with this jumpsuit and I think you might be too, if you like the oversized look. It certainly cost more than I'd usually spend on a jumpsuit but I'd never seen anything like it and couldn't resist. Under it I have of course worn my favourite high neck pastel pink top, and thrown over my vintage Levi's denim because I definitely didn't wear it enough in the summer.

Hope you like this outfit!

x G
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig