Wednesday, 11 November 2015

ASOS Denim Faux Borg Shearling Jacket

ASOS denim jacket / New Look jumper / Girls On Film culottes via ASOS (sold out) / ASOS platform brogues

I'm so excited to show you guys this faux shearling jacket. I am obsessed with it. It's so thick and warm, and I love that it's cropped so (for once - I usually love my oversized sh*t) it doesn't swamp me. Definitely high on the list of things I'd recommend for winter right now. This is also the first time I'm showing you my new leather platform brogues. Basically Stella McCartney rip offs but a million times cheaper AND so much more wearable. I'm not going to deny that the Stella ones are amazing and I die a little bit of jealousy when I see girls wearing them out and about, but hey, I'm happy with these you guys. They're real leather so will hopefully last, and they're a lot easier to chuck on than a big platform. I also should note that I've oddly had quite a few boys ask me about them and whether they're available for men ha! My own boyfriend (who I might add is not really into fashion at all) said he'd wear them if they were in his size, mini platform and all! 

Hope you love this outfit ^.^ 

x G
SHARE:

1 comment:

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig