Sunday, 18 October 2015

Weekday Silk Shirt & Cropped Trousers


Weekday silk t-shirt (sale) / Weekday cropped trousers via ASOS (sale) / ASOS loafers

Coming to you with a slightly Weekday heavy outfit, but I have a new found love for Weekday and I'm having to physically stop myself from going on the website daily. This outfit is kind of an ode to summer with the longer length soft pink silk t-shirt and the silky soft cropped navy trousers. Usually I'd pick Stan Smiths to team with this kind of tailored outfit but I've been neglecting my loafers too much. I also have a new found love for pink and blue (I wore similar shades in this post as well). Also I have an issue with this top because sometimes you can see my bra a little bit so got to keep that in mind.

Hope you like this outfit!

x G
SHARE:

1 comment:

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig