Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Topshop Crop & Zara Wide Leg


Topshop ribbed top / Zara wide leg trousers (similar) / adidas trainers via Footasylum

Ahh finally a new post. I will sort myself out soon paha. Terrible blogging skills, and someone explain why my walls don't look as white as usual because Idk! I think I took these too late in the day and that's why. Let's get onto the outfit anyway. 

Another day and another item of clothing that's salmon. My love for pastel pink knows no bounds. And I'm finally showing you my wide leg Zara trousers eeeeee. I am so happy I picked these up, and they were only £20.

I went for the crop with the trousers because I think the tight fit offsets the wide leg so it all looks very flattering. I also think these two colours go well together.

Hope you like this outfit!

x G



SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Cute blouse :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig