Monday, 12 October 2015

#FFAWDressUp : AW15 Styling With Farfetch Dresses

Martine Jarlgaard sleeve detail sweater dress
Lanvin sculpted trench coat
Givenchy medium 'Antigona' tote
Givenchy fringed brogues
Burberry Brit giant check scarf

So Farfetch invited me to style up a designer dress for AW15, and whilst I usually don't participate in stuff like this, I thought it would actually be quite a nice piece for my blog seeing as I haven't done a wish-list/inspo piece for a while. 

Autumn/winter is definitely my favourite half of the year. I much prefer layering in cold weather to sweating in next-to-nothing. I'll straight up admit I can't afford these pieces I've selected but it was fun to have a browse and pick out essentially a dream AW15 outfit for myself featuring a designer dress.

The Martine Jarlgaard one I picked is just... *heart eyes emoji*. Everything I'd want in a dress. Oversized but short, and with long sleeves so perfect for the cold. I love the greyish beige colour. I decided to just go all out with beige/cream tones so selected a gorgeous trench coat to go over the top, a Burberry scarf to keep your neck warm (a scarf which I obv expect to own one day), and a pair of Givenchy brogues because they're very on-trend and break up the colour palette a bit. The outfit is finished off with pretty much the perfect tote. To winterise the outfit even more I'd probably just add a pair of thick black tights!  

Hope you like this style inspo piece. To browse Farfetch's other designer dresses click here.

x G
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig