Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Boohoo Camel Tie Waist Robe Coat


Boohoo coat / Topshop shirt / Girls On Film culottes via ASOS (sold out) / adidas trainers via Footasylum

Say hello to my new coat! I imagine I'll add a couple more things to my outerwear collection in the next month or two, but this is the first choice. I've wanted something camel, and I've wanted something with a tie waist. Voila, enter this Boohoo coat. Even though it's getting cooler I'm not ready to ditch my culottes, and I like how they stop just below the coat. I went for everything else in black bar the white shirt, because I'm a big fan of black, white and one colour. Anyway you really can't go wrong with a basic white shirt. 

The coat is a lot lighter than a winter coat, but thicker than a duster. I'd say in very cold weather to definitely layer up with it and wear long sleeves underneath.  

x G
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig