Friday, 9 October 2015

adidas Originals Arc Flock Tee



adidas t-shirt via Size? / Topshop jeans (similar) / adidas trainers via Footasylum

Heyyy guys, I'm gonna quickly talk about this outfit 'cause I'm lying in bed writing this and bladdy el I'm tired. Thank God it's Friday tomorrow (well, today, as you read this). I've had my eye on this top for ages and kind of thought I'd never actually buy it, but I was in Size? and it was just there staring at me and I found myself ordering it. I'm not gonna lie, red is not a colour I usually go for and it is quite difficult to style, but I figured some blue mom jeans were an easy choice. Another thing I'd style the top with is my black tailored trousers from h&m that you might've seen in other posts. I'm gonna keep experimenting with it and just see how it styles, but for now I just wanted to do a super quick post so that you could see the t-shirt!

x G
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig