Sunday, 13 September 2015

Zara Croc & Chain City Bag

zara bag

*heart eyes emoji x50* Okay so this was a big splurge (not designer level but definitely for me!) as I've never been into bags, but I fell in love with this one whilst I was in Barca and saw it there in Zara. I didn't get it then but I've seen a few girls here and there with it on social media and decided I was going to treat myself because I never really buy luxury items (unless trainers count...). One thing to note though is that the leather scratches easily so I wouldn't buy it if you expect it to stay perfect forever because this soft leather just won't. However, that does mean it eventually has lots of character and looks well loved :)

What do you think? x G
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig