Sunday, 20 September 2015

Side-Split ASOS Pink Tunic & Old Skools


Zara leather jacket / ASOS side-split tee / ASOS jeans / Vans old skool trainers via Footasylum

Hello! Sorry for being a rubbish blogger. I'm going to tryyyy from now to get back into posting three posts a week instead of the lacklustre two that I've been doing for a while. I have some new lighting now so hopefully that will up the image quality in my room and make my youtube videos look better! 

Outfit wise, dusty pink is my favourite colour pop right now and I have another dusty pink piece from ASOS coming up in post soon. This side-split tunic makes a bit of a statement cause of the colour and the split, but otherwise is very basic and can be chucked on with jeans/culottes/leggings whatever. Paired with my fave ASOS skinny jeans, my gorgeous faux leather from Zara and my Vans ofc.

x G
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig