Monday, 28 September 2015

Dusty Pink ASOS Sweatshirt


ASOS high-neck sweatshirt / Missguided trousers (sold out) / Vans old skools via Footasylum

Hello! Happy to be back with an autumn ready outfit and two new pieces to show you. The high-neck sweatshirt from ASOS is so gorgeous and I am obsessed with pastel pink at the minute, it's one of the only colours I will tolerate ;). The trousers are sold out Missguided that I actually picked up from a girl on depop. I'm gonna be selling a lot of my old stuff on there pretty soon!

I paired these two items together because for one thing I really have to break up the amount of black and grey that I wear. I think pink and blue (especially pastel pink and navy) go really well together, and it's all about giving the pastel a masculine edge by choosing tailored trousers over say a skirt or skinny jeans. 

Hope you're loving this outfit, guys :)

x G
SHARE:

2 comments:

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig