Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Daisy Street Stripes & Loafers


Daisy Street top via ASOS (sold out) / Cheap Monday jeans via UO (sale) / ASOS loafers 

I don't think I've actually shared this top on my blog before! Although I have a few times on my Instagram so you may have seen it. It's one of my favourite tops because of the stripes and colour scheme obv, and I love the cut as it's slightly cropped but not too much and the v-neck is a bit sexy in a subtle way. The material is also really thick so it feels substantial and although I've worn it throughout the summer I know I'll get a lot of use during winter.

These are my new jeans that as I've said before I got for £12! Styled with my ASOS loafers that I haven't worn for a while because they don't scream summer, so they're back and will probably make lots of AW15 appearances.

x G



SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Love this monochrome outfit!

    chloxlla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig