Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Brandy Melville & Ballet Shoes


Brandy Melville top / Cheap Monday jeans via Urban Outfitters (sale) / Topshop ballet pumps

This outfit combines three of my favourite things: comfort, stripes and mom jeans. This Brandy top is amazing, the material is so stretchy and comfortable, which is especially good for someone like me who has dry skin. I live for lightweight, cosy clothes. These jeans I got on sale at UO last month for £12!!!! They're that proper mom shape and super tight at the waist. I've bought too many "mom" jeans that didn't accentuate the waist enough. These ballet pumps I wouldn't say are my usual thing, but they were only £16 and I fancied something I could slip on and off because all of my trainers usually require a bit of messing about with the laces. They're very sweet and girly which isn't my usual style but toughened up with a leather jacket and oversized clothes and I think they will look perfectttt.

x G

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig