Sunday, 23 August 2015

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette & Eyeshadow Primer Potion



I've never been much of an eyeshadow wearer. I never used to be good at applying it, and when I did it went everywhere because my eyelids are so oily. Usually if I wore a shadow it would last without creasing for an hour. I gave up completely on wearing it to work because it was a mess by lunch. I did really fancy getting a Naked palette, and I decided I'd test out the primer potion and see if it helped at all. Generally I don't trust reviews of priming/mattifying products because I am always 100 times more oily than the girl recommending them. Basically I'm gonna stop rambling and tell you that the UD primer potion is incredible and you HAVE to buy it if you have oily eyelids. I get home from work having worn the eyeshadows from 8am-6pm and they look as if I've just put them on. Very happy ^.^

x G

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig