Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Jacket of Dreams: The Zara Faux Leather


jacket // zara
trousers // h&m
trainers // vans via footasylum

First off, sorry about how bright these pictures are! I was short on time getting these snapped and had a big faff getting the settings on my camera right. Never mind. Now, the jacket. Omg. I mean who even goes to 30 degree Barcelona and comes back with a leather jacket? I do. I have been in dire need of a new leather jacket for the last year. I have a nice faux one that I got in Topshop in 2012(?) I think, and whilst it's a lovely jacket and still totally wearable, it doesn't have the sort of "biker" feel I've been looking for. Enter: Zara. I was initially looking for a real leather one, and I was willing to pay upwards of £100 for it, but I was just browsing in one of the many, many Barcelona Zara shops and noticed it in the corner. It is PERFECT. Everything I wanted, and pretty much a copy of the All Saints leather jacket everyone always wants. I am completely in love with it, and because Zara is cheaper in Spain I got it for 40 euros which technically means I spent less than the £40 they're charging in the UK (got to love the current exchange rate). Yay!

What do you think of my newness? Love?

x G





SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with a faux leather jacket! Looks great!

    http://www.yupnyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely jacket and stripes! you have a lovely blog, I followed you on Bloglovin' :)

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig