Monday, 10 August 2015

Brandy Melville & Ultra Boost


top // brandy melville (other colour)
culottes // girls on film via asos (sold out)
trainers // adidas via drome (sold out)
bag // urban outfitters (sale)
sunglasses // primark

The ultra boost in action <3 <3 This is definitely one of my favourite outfits that I've featured on my blog. This top is new, it's like a t-shirt dress style, except obviously here I tucked it in. You really cannot have enough stripes! What you thinkin? 

As this post goes live I am currently in Barcelonaaaaa. I'm very excited to put together a lil' lookbook from my holiday and get up some holiday outfit pictures. Watch this space!

x G





SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. the photo quality of these photos are bombbb. they look so nice. and i'm really digging your culottes. i've still yet to find a perfect pair for myself

    www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe! so nice of you :) i have loads of pairs now, all asos and h&m! x

      Delete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig