Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Boyfriend's Denim Shirt




shirt // topman (sale)
jeans // asos (similar)

I did a post last month where I showed you guys two Topman shirts I'd bought myself and my boyfriend. I kept the black, he got the blue. Well now I've borrowed the blue, and if I do say so myself, I look as good as he does in it. Denim shirts are such a staple and I think any girl can and should do the 'boyfriend shirt' and go oversized. Offset it with skinny jeans like I have here or go boyfriend jeans (in a different shade of blue) and do the full oversized hog. I am also wearing a pair of sandals from Footasylum by the brand Onsker. They're super comfy and I am such a fan of white shoes at the minute! 

x G



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig