Thursday, 27 August 2015

adidas Originals Three Stripes


t-shirt // adidas via size?
jeans // asos (sale)
watch // casio via asos
gazelle trainers // adidas via footasylum

Hello lovelies! I wish I'd had a chance to show off this tee earlier, I've had it about a month now. Thankfully it's still in stock online. I love these adi tees, I definitely wanted to get one and I wasn't sure what colour because the black and white are really popular, but then I saw size? had the grey and I knew it was for me. 

Generally my style these days is all plain basics and black/white with lots of denim, but I will always be into my sportswear (as a girl obsessed with trainers would be) and this top is just so bladdy nice. I thought about mixing brands with my trainers but decided to just be matchy and put on some more three stripes.

x G





SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I love the top! I used to have a few bits of adidas original gear back in my tomboy days and I'm kicking myself now after throwing it out last year! Yours looks amazing!
    bec X
    becshar

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig