Saturday, 4 July 2015

The ASOS Denim Button Up Skirt


 crop // topshop
skirt // asos
bag // primark

Okay, first off I know everyone has this skirt and I'm really late to the party! I wanted a denim skirt for my holiday to Barca in August (watch this space for those outfit pics) and I just felt like this skirt was so much more interesting than a plain denim one. Also making a debut in this post are my Ønsker North Sandals. They have ponyhair on the back of the shoe and they're very comfortable. They are also coming on holiday with me. I went for these over all the other styles because I think these ones look quite high fashion. I imagine myself wearing an outfit full of oversized and slouchy Charlie May and The Row and then these bad boys on my feet.

Hope you like, gals!
x G



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig