Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Nude Bag & Culottes


crop // topshop (on sale!)
culottes // girls on film via asos (sold out)
trainers // vans via footasylum
bag // primark

I don't think I've shown you guys this bag yet! It was £3 (or less tbh) from Primark and it's gorgeous! If you can't tell from the pictures it's a very light pink/nude colour. I guess more nude than pink but either way, gorgeous. It's my new favourite bag and a perfect replacement for your typical black bag or even white bag. It has a super long strap so you can throw it cross-body or just over the shoulder. The Vans make another appearance because they are without a doubt my favourite shoes at the minute. 

I'm in a fab mood because it's my birthday next week. Although I'm not crazy about turning 22 (and I will be that girl singing Taylor Swift all day to feel better) I am SO excited for my birthday plans. There will be many outfit pictures documenting my weekend so watch out for those.

Hope you're having a great week so far!

x G




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig