Monday, 27 July 2015

Birthday Outfits

My birthday might be long gone from last week, but I thought I'd do a quick post just featuring some outfits I wore. If you don't follow me on Instagram you would've missed out on these. 


dress - boohoo / bag - primark / necklace - vivienne westwood / sandals - footasylum

This is what I wore going to a West End show of Phantom of the Opera. It was AMAZING btw. I did feel a bit like a big shining red beacon though. I plan on wearing this dress in Spain and I think it will look better over there. Still, I loved the flared out sleeves.


top - asos / skirt - topshop / bag - primark / trainers - adidas via footasylum / sunnies - primark

I wore this outfit going to the Warners Bros Harry Potter tour. My inner 14 year old was very, very happy. I think how I felt about Harry Potter is essentially how young girls feel about One Direction now. I bought this skirt from Topshop whilst I was in London and I'm already obsessed with it! The A-line shape is super flattering.


cardigan - topshop / top - topshop / shorts - levi's via urban outfitters / trainers - adidas via footasylum / bag - urban outfitters

This is what I wore on my actual birthday! My boyfriend and I had a really chilled day together. My sister came round with her baby, and then we headed out to the cinema to see Self/Less (with Ryan Reynolds... v average film). The shorts and top are both new and I won't say much now because they'll feature in posts soon!


all rings - pandora 

Finally I just wanted to show you the rings my boyfriend got me for my birthday. You might recognise this birth stone as not being July (lol). I really didn't like the July one, and I love all the pastel ones so I essentially sacked off the birth month thing and asked him to pick his favourite pastel colour. He of course chose blue as he loves blue. The far right ring was an 18th present from my auntie, and my boyf also got me the far left as a little add on for me to stack with the other one. Aint he a babe. 

Thanks for reading!

x G
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I love the red dress! You look lovely in it and I can definitely imagine it looking great in Spain with a good tan!
    bec X
    becshar

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig