Wednesday, 22 July 2015

22nd Birthday!


top // asos
jeans // asos (rips DIY, similar)
sunnies // primark 
bag // primark

Hi! So I turned 22 yesterday (gah). This is a pretty general thing, but birthdays are something I love having lots of plans for and I couldn't sit around doing nothing for it. This year I really wanted to treat myself (seeing as it's the first year I've had a full time job) so I booked tickets in the West End to see Phantom of the Opera (:D) and tickets to FINALLY go to the Harry Potter tour (:D :D). It has meant I've been rubbish with posts over the weekend, but I've been posting constantly on my Instagram as usual.

I've included an outfit from the weekend and a few snaps from the HP tour, so hope you like!

x G





above photos by Mae Reddaway



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig