Thursday, 18 June 2015

Topshop Ribbed Popper Front Crop


ribbed crop // topshop
denim shirt // topman
jeans // topshop
trainers // adidas via size?

Just a quick one for today. I love love LOVE my new Topshop jeans. Keep checking back because I have another post coming up soon wearing these jeans and doing a close-up of them. I will talk more about them then! This post is generally to talk about my current love for white and blue. It feels like denim is everywhere right now. Not that denim isn't always everywhere, but it's like everyone's doubling up denim, wearing brighter denim colours, or not just sticking to jackets and jeans but chucking in more denim tops/shirts/skirts. I'm determined to triple denim in a post soon, I just need to find the right combo that looks good and not like cowboy chic haha. Hope you like!

 x G

SHARE:

2 comments:

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig