Saturday, 27 June 2015

Topshop "Binx" Jeans


t-shirt // asos
jeans // topshop (similar ones to mine)
sandals // topshop
bucket bag // primark

I am so in love with these jeans. I think they're the latest new style that Topshop have come out with (I could be wrong on that). I'm even thinking of getting them in black as well. These ones are a gorgeous bright blue, and they have a raw hem!!! Who isn't into raw hem denim right now? They're thicker than your normal skinny jeans, and they're not a proper skinny either. They're kind of shaped like a mom jean at the top, and then they get tighter down the leg. I'm usually a 32" length in jeans but I got these in a 30" because I wanted them to be a bit cropped. What do you think? Will you get a pair?

x G

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig