Thursday, 11 June 2015

Nike Roshe Run Woven (Light Grey)


nike roshe run woven // footasylum

Welcome to another edition of my trainer collection! These lovely woven beauties were pretty much sold out everywhere but I got hold of them in a sale. They have a Roshe Run sole, so it's thick and oh-so-very comfy. The woven top just looks so intricate and cool, I do feel like I've got really cool/different shoes on when they're essentially just a funky Roshe. I've said before on my blog that Roshes are - in my opinion - one of the comfiest trainers money can buy. 

What do you think of these light grey woven wonders? They'll be styled up on the blog very soon. 

x G

SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. These are just amazing!!

    Helen x
    www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig