Monday, 29 June 2015

Monday Morning Inspiration ft. Filling Pieces


Image c/o Filling Pieces

Just a quick one. If you have never heard of Filling Pieces they're a brand from Amsterdam that make, as you can see, trainers. They're pretty premium and just absolutely gorgeous. I have wanted a pair for ages but the ones I wanted were too pricey/sold out/not in my size etc. They have just released the pack above, it's called the Rainbow Pack (for women). How stunning are they? If you're into trainers or pastels then these might be your thing. I am bladdy chuffed to say I've picked up a pair and I'll be featuring them on my blog soon!

Check out their site here to have a look. And no this isn't sponsored, I just wanted to ramble on about these shoes!

x G 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig