Thursday, 25 June 2015

Matching Denim

denim shirts // topman (sale)

I went into Topman over the weekend, initially looking for a Father's Day present for my dad, but to be honest he's not the typical Topman customer. I had a browse in the sale section and picked up the light blue shirt. At first I considered it for myself (as always) but then I decided my boyfriend was more in need of a blue denim shirt than me. I then saw the black shirt and I let out a little squee because I've been desperate for a black denim shirt but a good quality yet cheap one hasn't been easy to find! Black denim just isn't as popular as blue denim when it comes to jackets and shirts. So now we've got matchy matchy denim Topman shirts. Couple goals? Lolol.

x G
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of matching couple outfits, so matching denim shirts but in different colours is pretty cool!

    www.chloxlla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig