Tuesday, 23 June 2015

H&M Slacks vs Vans Old Skool


t-shirt // asos
trousers // h&m (similar)
bag // asos
trainers // vans via footasylum

Hey guys! Soz for the photo overload but I'm really pleased with this outfit and how the pictures turned out. If you follow me on Instagram then prepare for a few shots from this post haha. For once my hair doesn't look like a gross mop either, go hair. 

I'm wearing one of the classic ASOS forever t-shirts, go buy one now if you don't have one. The h&m trousers are new and I LOVE them, I've never owned like smart trousers that can be worn casually. They were on sale so they're gone now but I linked the closest version and tbh you can probably find the same thing at Zara. Also I don't know if I've shown this bag before? I've only just noticed how much it's shaped like a Celine bag (am I imagining that or am I right?) so I love it even more. 

Hope you like this outfit ^.^

p.s. that bit of fur in the second photo is none other than my cat making a cameo as he tried to escape from the room.

x G






SHARE:

1 comment:

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig