Sunday, 26 April 2015

NYX Cosmetics Blush in "Taupe"


nyx blush in "taupe" via amazon 

I'm not the first and I won't be the last person to talk about this blush. I got it for £9 on amazon but it must have sold out from the seller that sent it to me, because the only link I could find had it priced at £20. Jeez. You can buy nyx products from their UK website but a lot of the stuff is sold out. 

I first heard about this blush from my favourite YouTuber Sarah Hawkinson. She uses it as a contour powder, and after months of applying bronzer as my contour I thought I would give this a go. I'm very pale and sometimes I think bronzer can look too warm on me. As you can gather from the name it's a taupe colour, and it works really well on pale skin. To create my contour I first apply the NARS matte multiple in "altai" where I want my contour, blend that in with a sponge, then apply the nyx blush over the top. Both of these products create a really nice contour together and layering the two means it doesn't shift for the entire day :)

 x G


SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so much about this, it's the perfect colour I'll have to get my hands on it! X

    Chilled summer evening look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig