Monday, 20 April 2015

Monday Morning Inspiration


Your Monday morning inspirations for the week right here...

nasty gal maison scotch ambush leather fringe jacket (on sale at £237.69) - okay world's most expensive fringe jacket lol but SO BEAUTIFUL.
acacia brinley c/o tumblr - inspiring me to forego my contact lenses for my glasses more. Also I have no clue who this girl is but apparently she's Tumblr famous. Oh Tumblr.
light before dark crepe trench coat (£86) - again, another expensive one, but how utterly gorgeous is this trench? I want, I want. 
teva original universal sandal (£34.99) - soz if you think these are gross but I've kind of been craving a pair. The ones I've linked are men's so only available in a size 7 upwards, but there are girl options out there too. Socks and sandals for summer, anyone?

x G
SHARE:

1 comment:

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig