Monday, 16 March 2015

White Roll-Neck & Stone Lip Liner


sweater // h&m
jeans // asos
dr marten boots // footasylum
bracelet // gift 
lips // "stone" (mac)

I have a new love of my life and it is in the form of this off-white H&M sweater. It is the roll-neck sweater of dreams. It's also not a knit, which means it's the perfect roll-neck for Spring because you won't be that idiot wearing knits in April because you can't let the roll-neck dream die. I'm still loving my "Stone" lip liner by Mac, and it definitely adds a gothic twist. I think my Dr Martens carry that theme on as well. 






SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit! But especially the sweater and your dark lips, beautiful!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, and i really like the sweater,

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!
    And I have the same sweater :-)

    www.josephineteresa.com

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig