Tuesday, 10 March 2015

The ASOS Duster Coat



duster coat // asos
tee // asos
leggings // river island
loafers // asos
watch // casio
lips // "stone" (mac)

If it wasn't for the leggings this would be an all Asos outfit! I actually get mocked at work these days because of my "obsession" with Asos. I have a premier account so it's just a hell of a lot easier to order something with free next day delivery rather than waiting 5 working days and paying £3.99. Soz. I love Asos.

Now, on to the outfit. I have wanted a duster coat since the start of the year but I patiently waited until March because I didn't want it to have to sit in my wardrobe for 3 months. It's still a touch too cold for it, but I was keen to show it off anyway. It's a pretty popular duster coat, but I can see why. It's a good, thick quality and a perfect black. It's so sleek and long, with a lovely V cut when buttoned together, and the price was very decent (I bought this on sale for just over £30.)

I should also note that if you didn't see my previous blog post, I am wearing Stone lip liner by Mac in these photos. It looks very dark in these photos and it's a bit lighter IRL!

x G






SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig