Friday, 20 March 2015

Salt & Pepper Topshop Cardigan


speckled cardigan // topshop
shirt // h&m
leggings // monki via asos

This cardigan is actually a maternity cardigan. I was on the hunt for a long cardie that would be good in Spring as well (side note: It's the first day of Spring today!), and I happened on this one in the maternity section of Topshop. I don't know if they sell it in normal size and I don't really care. It doesn't look like maternity clothes and that's all that matters.  I'm also still obsessed with my new New Balance. I would say they're the comfiest trainers I've ever owned, but my Nike Roshes might just slide into first place on that one. This long white shirt is new as well, but I'll have a chat about it in a future post, I've rambled on enough.

x G





SHARE:

1 comment:

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig