Monday, 2 March 2015

New Balance 574 (Triple Black)


junior new balance 574 // footasylum

My newest pair have arrived: these gorgeous triple black New Balance. I now have three pairs of New Balance. My collection is growing but it is still nowhere near to my Nike numbers. I got them on Friday (it is now Monday) and I've worn them twice already. They are incredibly comfortable, durable and the quality is brilliant. They material feels thick and well-made, and I'm sure they'll last a looong time. 

As I said, they are triple black and they are in fact my first triple black trainer. I've never been fond of the triple black because I'm a white sole fan, but as you can see there are a few different textures coming into play, and I love my blacks in different textures. The shoe is a mixture of suede and mesh, with the heel and the 'N' logo a kind of shiny soft plastic which in light (like in the pictures) shines a silvery black. Junior shoes aren't usually available in my size (a UK size 6) but for some reason these babies were. They were also on sale so I got them for under £30 :D

Hope you like my new kicks and they will of course feature in many blog outfits to come!

x G


SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. really like these kicks. :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a thing for these type of shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig