Tuesday, 31 March 2015

March Bloggers Style File


alex // alex's closet

An amazing bomber to go with my favourite pick from the Nike floral city pack. Very jel. I'm also constantly impressed by the standard of photography from Alex's blog. 


visa // 1finedai

I love the combination of casual sportswear (Nike top) and tailored pieces. I'm not usually a heels girl but I am very inspired.



Sweater of the month goes to....  this gorgeous Acne piece AND it has a turtle neck. 


roos-anne // moderosa

Fringing is everywhere at the minute and I love this Zara clutch! I'm also into any outfit that involves Stella McCartney platforms and a darker lip. 

x G







SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Love these kinds of posts, great for finding inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig