Monday, 9 March 2015

Mac 'Stone' Lip Liner


I was inspired by this gorgeous picture of one of my fave YouTubers (Samantha of BatalashBeauty or found at @ssssamanthaa) to pick up the Mac lip liner in 'Stone'. It was originally out of stock but I signed up to the Mac mailer to be informed of its return, and it is now in my possession :D.



Now, looking at it on Samantha and on many pictures I saw, it appears to be a light grey brown. Now Idk if it's changed since or she used a filter that changed the colour, but it is nowhere near that pale. It is a dark, sultry, greyish brown and it's gorgeous. I have a few Mac lipsticks but this is my first pencil. I don't know if the consistency varies, but I found Stone didn't warm and soften on the lips. So lining my lips was perfect, but covering the lips was a long process because it didn't want to blend. Once I had it on though it looked gorgeous, was completely matte and long lasting, and the colour was flawless.

x G

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig