Friday, 27 March 2015

Goodbye Winter ft New Balance


jumper // primark
pleather dress // primark
trainers // new balance via footasylum

I had quite a random 5 days off blogging this week. I've been off work and doing adult things like going to the bank and the dentist. I even attended my first blogging event at the Burns Jewellers reopening. This outfit is basically an ode to winter, as it is now over. Although one of my friends complained of frost on her car yesterday so maybe it's not quite over. I think it is time to put away the warm knits though, and seeing as I only got this jumper at Christmas I really wanted to style it into one last outfit. I've also never worn this pleather dress for you before! I don't really like the shape as a dress, but I think it works here as a skirt ^.^

x G




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig