Saturday, 14 March 2015

Brandy Melville


shirt // h&m
dress // brandy melville
boots // asos

Took a random 2 day blogging break this week. For some reason this week has been really tiring and I'm spending my Saturday night drinking vanilla chai tea and eating Chinese food with a film. Bliss. I picked this dress up during LFW because I was desperate to have a look in the Brandy Melville just off Carnaby Street in London. Honestly, if I had the money I could have bought half the shop. After about 30 minutes of umming and erring and holding different things up, I settled on this mini-dress. It's a thick ribbed knit texture but doesn't feel like you're wearing a heavy knit, so still good for Spring.

x G



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig