Sunday, 29 March 2015

Benefit "Watt's Up" Review


Watt's Up by benefit // debenhams 

I bought Watt's Up on Thursday very spur of the moment. I've only recently started to purchase more high end products, and at £24.50 this is a pretty expensive product. I'd seen it used by others and had it on my make up wish list, and when I walked past the Debenhams Benefit counter I saw it and couldn't resist (it was also the day after pay day!) My verdict is that it's a stunning, long lasting highlight and I'm very happy with it :) I wouldn't say it's worth almost £25 but would anyone ever be able to say that about a highlighter? It's more of a gold shade than I thought it would be, and from the swatches I was expecting more of a silvery white shade but it's still very pretty. See for yourself below and apologies for my chapped lips, winter is a bitch.

x G


SHARE:

1 comment:

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig