Thursday, 12 February 2015

Why Aren't You Mine? (A Kicks Story)

I'm very happy to say that I work looking at trainers every day. I mean I'm generally just happy being surrounded by fashion, but you know what I'm like with my trainers. So unfortunately I often find myself faced with trainers I can't and will never own. They've sold out, they're rare, or they're just too old to buy anymore. I'll spot them on Tumblr, Pinterest or featured in an old blog post and I'll seethe with jealousy at anyone who owns them. A few pairs have caught my eye recently and oh how I wish they were mine. 

All images found on Tumblr!

adidas Superstar 80s Rose Gold Metallic White Leather

Another blogger posted these (Lovely by Lucy, one of my faves) and I immediately began googling furiously in the hope of finding them. I did... for over £200. Erm. Ouch.

Nike Air Max 1 Parra x Patta Cherrywood

These beauties inspired this post. Apparently one of the rarest Air Max 1s. Oh ma gad, they are stunning. I don't know how burgundy suede, blue laces and a multicoloured sole is perfection but alas, it is. You can find them online... for £2000.

New Balance 997 Concept Rose

Eugh I don't even want to talk about them, it just makes me sad. Let's move on. *cries* 

Nike Roshe Run Black/Sail/Speckle

I actually own the pink version of these (which you can see here) and they are my favourite trainers in the world. I was desperate for the above ones and my size had sold out, and then I came across the pink ones and panic bought them because I knew they'd sell out too. I think about these trainers all the time. Haha how sad do I sound right now.

New Balance x Urban Outfitters Airbrush Graffiti

I saw these in passing on Instagram and they've been saved on my phone ever since. I look at them from time to time and wonder why I didn't see them earlier. That graffiti print <3

Nike Blazer Mid Premium QS Iridescent

Last but not least, these ultra beauties released last summer. So amazing.

Do you have any favourite kicks you've missed out on?

x G

SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. I'm so I'm love with the blazers, so dope :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. livid I missed the Adidas 80s rose gold *cries cries*

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig