Saturday, 21 February 2015

NYFW AW15 Favourites

Generally, I'm not a big trend follower. Sometimes a trend will come and I'll get involved by accident because it's all over the high street, or it'll just be too good to ignore (e.g. the Calvin Klein 90s comeback happening right now). So with that having been said, this post isn't about trend spotting for next season (the big magazines will cover all of that "important" stuff), this post is just about my favourite looks from NYFW A/W15. On a side note, I am gutted that we're entering Spring. I don't want to say bye to my jumpers yet :(


kanye west x adidas originals

I am utterly in love with this collection as a whole but these are my personal favourites (and I usually think Kanye West is an idiot). No, I wouldn't step out the house wearing a wig cap and knickers over tights, but I am living for the slouchy vibes and colour choices.


j.crew 

I think my favourite collection from NYFW. Super oversized <3 and I'm obsessed with the whole parka/sweater over a dress look.


the row (two left) | the elder statesman (two right)

I have been dying to get my hands on a wrap around jacket that basically looks like pyjamas but you can wear out of the house. Enter: The Row. And I think everyone has been obsessed with knit combinations as of late and The Elder Statesman are making me sad that I won't be able to wrap myself in knits in a month.


oscar de la renta | marc jacobs | marchesa

My favourite "I am off to a fancy event/the red carpet" looks.


lacoste | t by alexander wang | elizabeth and james


brock collection | tibi | elizabeth and james | rosetta getty


rachel zoe 


michael kors

My favourite look from NYFW. Still mad I didn't pick up a fur coat this season but there's always next year.

x G

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig