Sunday, 1 February 2015

Nothing To Wear





















t shirt // asos
leather trousers // topshop
boots // asos
bag // asos
bracelet // gift

I got a new bag. Now I'm not usually a bag person so it's odd for me to get a bag, but Idk my style has changed so much in the past year and suddenly I just want to buy a lot of bags. All black, usually, and a variation of styles. I had my eye on a bucket bag but for now I've gone for a simple, every day bag that can fit all my stuff in for work. It has a gold chain that's half covered by a leather strap, and is otherwise all black. I also love the square shape. As you can see I'm also continuing to live my life wearing only black and grey, what of it.




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig