Wednesday, 25 February 2015

My First Time at LFW

shirt // monki via asos 
bomber // topshop via ebay
cardigan // topshop 
jeans // asos
adidas stan smith // footasylum
lipstick // velvet teddy by mac

Hello! I bet you're sick of all these LFW posts from everyone by now... well it only ended today so I'm getting in in the nick of time. I attended LFW the weekend just gone for the first time. I went with work so I stumbled around with a press pass gazing like an idiot in the designer showrooms, and snapping street styles on the cobbles. At the end of the day we had a quick chance to get some blog shots for me before we headed back to Manchester.

I didn't dress up to impress, I kept it to my usual style and certainly kept it comfy. My favourite trainers of the minute, favourite shirt of the minute, favourite bomber and my newest addition to my wardrobe, the slouchy cardigan. It's actually a maternity cardigan... here's to not using things for their original purpose. 

x G


SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! Adidas' Stan Smiths are so cool, I need to buy a pair for myself <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bomber jacket. :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig